When I first knew the sound of non-toxic nail polish, I was astonished that all these days what I had been used for my nail was toxic material like formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, and the other 7 materials.
But don’t worry! it is a promising sound for the nail polish lover like me at the same time, organic buyer, to get the best nontoxic nail polishes without shocking cruelty on the animal while testing the quality.
However, people now concern about their health and replace regular nail polish with organic nail polish.
Scientists found that the chemicals in the lacquer can be absorbed through our nails and skin into the body negatively affect our body like hormone changes, diabetes and thyroid irregularities, kidney and nervous system damages.
What are non-toxic nail polishes?
With regard to nail polish, there are commonly known words 3 free, 5 free, 7 free, 9 free, or 10 free chemicals comprising formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde resin, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, Triphinayl phosphate TPHP, lead, parabens.
When you found the nail polishes free from these toxic chemicals can be metering as nontoxic nail polishes.
Different between regular and non-toxic nail polishes
You can just turn over the bottle and see your answer written on the ingredients of the nail polishes.
The nail polishes with 3 free,5 free, 7 free, 9 free and 10 free seem the nontoxic nail polish. The regular nail polish uses this toxic chemical to the lacquer. The best nontoxic nail polish you can meter when it is 10 free chemicals.
- 1 List of Best Non Toxic Nail Polishes for 2021
- 2 7 Top-rated Non Toxic Nail Polishes Reviews
- 3 Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Healthy Nail Polish
- 4 Final Verdict
List of Best Non Toxic Nail Polishes for 2021
- Our Top Pick: Bontime Non-Toxic Nail Polish
- Best for beginners: Karma Organic Natural Nail Polish-Non-Toxic
- Best for the Value: SOPHi Non-Toxic Nail Polish
- Most popular: PS Polish Non-Toxic Nail Polish
- Best for Long lasting: Abitzon Non-Toxic Nail Polish Set
7 Top-rated Non Toxic Nail Polishes Reviews
1) Bontime Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Bontime will paint your nail stunning reliable lacquer base added 66% aqua, polyurethane, and mineral pigments free from formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, and plasticizer.
The lascivious color of the nail polishes feels extraordinary at the party. You can easily peel off and wear a new one matching your dress. Two different color series 6-shades and Grey series make the set unique.
- It dries extremely fast within 90 seconds. So no need to use a nail dryer.
- Its vibrant color feels unique at the party.
- The cruelty-free action increases your confidence to wear it into the vegan group party.
- The more you wear, the more pigment makes you more surprised!
- It will stay on your finger for 2-3 days.
- Some nail polishes smell odor and feels dizzy to you but Bontime is less odor.
- Amazing gloss outlook with vibrant color impresses you to work professionally.
- Bontime ensures using nail polish is secure to you and your child’s skin and nails.
- Eco friendly.
- It is easily washable from the cloths
- The bottle get dries so fast, so you can’t use it more a long time.
2) Karma Organic Natural Nail Polish-Non-Toxic
Karma Organic nail polish is bonafide to nature at the same time pregnant women. It’s free from dangerous toxic chemicals TPHP, toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. More than 100 enchanting color falls you love to use it.
It stays your finger for more days without chipping and much pleasing to applying. It is very beautiful to boom the real color.
- Best use for children, pregnant women, and allergy sufferers.
- Multiple mood-changing of color feels love.
- 100% organic and natural from packaging to using
- It’s best for the eco-conscious nail care user and sensitive skin.
- It is glossy and chip-free for several days for at least 10 days.
- Strong and create a beautiful mood-changing color
- You can work for heavy wearing this organic nail polish.
- It has a smaller brush that goes on the edges of the nail.
- It is amazingly chip-resistant and the color covers with one coat.
- Not peeling but using organic nail polish remover with unscented vitamin e oil.
- Some notice the smell like the regular nail polishes.
3) SOPHi Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Do you want an elegant sophisticated look? Sophi is here to show you the way you look elite. This sandy cream nail polish is based on non-toxic water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil.
Vegan and cruelty-free nail polish without formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP is a hard and nice finish. As it is made in a natural way so it is odorless.
- If you are pregnant women or nursing moms can use it completely.
- It is best to use for hypoallergic
- As it is odorless so it organic use for children.
- Sophi doesn’t cause your nail to get yellow and brittle
- You can wear them when you are in a formal look. It draws natural attention.
- It dries quickly and the brush is wide easy to apply.
- It takes more coat in the lighter color
- It’s chipping the nail color after a day.
- To make the top chip resistant it needs a shine topcoat.
4) PS Polish Non-Toxic Nail Polish
The basic ingredients Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) of PS polish is for medicinal treatment. Yes, this is a unique proprietory feature in nail polish. It fixes more treatment of the nail.
The lacquer and treatment don’t contain formaldehyde. Resins, toluenes, phthalates, or camphor.
The key feature of PS is it keeps your nail safe, the ingredients are non-toxic as well as organic, antifungal for nails, and best use for a professional look.
- The color of the PS polish feel vibrant and attractive at the same time
- It a complete nail polish set for your various events.
- If you are tired of chipped and smudged manicures then PS will be your answer. It will give you a long time coat without chipping and smudging.
- The base coat of this polish is flawless which bonds the color of the polish strongly.
- The brush is so perfect that is not so thick or thin to use. So you can play it smoothly to your nail.
- Some dislike it for slow dry.
- Need a remover to remove it.
5) Abitzon Non-Toxic Nail Polish Set
Busy! Not enough time to remove nail polis? Then you are in the right place! Just soak the hand wearing Abitzon with warm water and wash it. You can found this feature only here. Because the ingredients are organic and natural avoiding the 10-free chemical.
Multiple shades give you to decorate your nail for various occasions. If you wanted a long-lasting then apply it clean hand and soak it for four hours for better results.
The key features of the polishes are eco-friendly, non-toxic, water-based formula, and quick dryness.
- When you apply it to your nail it dry fast within 60 seconds.
- You can easily peel off the polish directly.
- You can use the transparent nail polish as the base coat or topper coat.
- Some find that it is not easy to rub the edges of the extra in your nail side.
- The bottles of the polish are tiny and small in amount than others.
- It takes time to dry which described the feature that it takes less time.
6) LVX Nail Lacquer Polish
If you wanted the mind-blowing premium beauty look just use the LVX with the Nu color.
The super long-lasting feature and the hottest base color emerged as the trends of the fashion. The creamy color feels like an elegant and gorgeous look at any party.
It has chip-resistant and high shine finishing quality. The ingredients of the product are free from 5 toxic materials. The remover is also environmentally free.
- It goes smooth on your nail and dries fast.
- Eco friendly and healthy for all users
- It has great pigment and stays longer without chipping.
- The consistency of the color is super.
- There is no odor on the topcoat.
- Safe and fun for children.
- The gorgeous color and quality look it unique from others.
- It refers to only 5 toxic materials, which means mixes some semi-toxic material.
- It has less chemical smell.
- It’s a little thinner.
- No variation of color
7) Sundays Nontoxic Nail Polish
This is the polish of socially responsible people. Because the feature avoids 10-free chemical and animal products. It allows non-toxic ingredients to support cruelty-free and vegan. The bottles are perfectly shaped.
The brush sets perfectly to bring a flawless nail. The stunning color of the polish lasts a long time in the nail. It is formulated for the well-being of life and mind.
- It’s free from animal byproducts
- Non-toxic and organic base
- It’s perfect for full-time professional use
- It authorized a special brush to play smoothly in your nail.
- It’s so simple and pure base-coated nail polish.
- It’s perfect and shiny in color.
- As it follows the well-being of nature, so it is healthy for pregnant women, kids, sensitive skin sufferers.
- It’s eco-friendly and organic.
- Easy removing
- It takes a long time to dry per coat
- Some suggest the pigmentation is very watery.
Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Healthy Nail Polish
Before buying the nail polish at first you would remember the toxic 10 chemical which damages your health slowly. There are big three chemicals that are considered the worst to your health are formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate.
You would pin the brand name to your brain. Because some renowned brands don’t believe in toxic and non-toxic material. So they use it for their product and make it harmful to the users.
It does not need to mention you to choose the right tone color for your skin. Sometimes the tone depends on the mood of you and behaves your character, So it’s important to choose the exact color that you wear.
An Environment free
Now people are conscious of environmental facts. So it is concerning the cruelty testing and animal byproduct using in the nail polish. Nowadays, people are also using massively nail kits for long duration sustainability, it gives a decent and shiny feeling on the nails for around 2 weeks and no need to go to the saloon, the user can wear itself easily.
Quality is first
Before buying the best product it’s important to concern about the quality of the product. Because quality increases the beauty of you. So while testing applies on your nail, check the premium quality of the product.
Choose the right finishing
You would finish your polish by using shimmer and also get a matt look. So before buying nail polish, it would pin your mind what look you want.
After learning the above you will feel peace and comfort in buying the best nontoxic nail polishes for you and your child. Because you know the secrets of nail polish. However, some people thought that nail polishes are always used in toxic material.
From today I also learn that nail polishes are also made by non-toxic and organic products. It also added that some renowned brands used toxic material in nail polish to make it authentic to the nail polish lover.
So before you buying nail polishes, it would be recommended to you to first google its quality and chemicals response to the skin and nail, then buy it. Have fun in nail polishing.
Last update on 2021-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API